Sunday, November 2, 2008

Progress


Well, I finally got a video to play! If I could get one to play, I'm glad this is the one that worked! Please, Please, Please vote! There are too many people who went through so much just to be considered a human being and have a right to vote. It is just an amazing thing that Barack Obama is in the position he is in with a history that our country has. I'm so excited to be able to vote and participate in this moment in time. I'm excited to be able to share these stories with my children. I will be taking pictures of people voting in this historic election. There have been many stories of people over one hundred years old who are so glad to see this election in their lifetime! Please, watch the video and don't let the many people in our history die in vain.

No comments: